Small Business Bookkeeping
- Bookkeeping and Accounting services to small businesses including, bank reconciliation, Accounts Receivable and Payable and Financial Statements.
Daily Money Management
- Perform financial tasks usually done by a family member for an elder, if a family member does not live close by.
- Balancing checkbook and other personal bookkeeping functions.
- Tracking investments, providing P&L analysis on all investments.
- Provide training and answer questions regarding using the internet and computer and also personal finance subjects such as mortgages, stock market, debt reduction, credit repair.
- Bill payment and reconciliation.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as attorneys, accountants and investment advisors, for services that may be needed, providing referrals if needed.
- Provide monthly and year-to-date statement of expenses.
- Review and reconcile credit card statements.
- Organize Tax Documents.